Sunday, October 3, 2010

3 am Post!

Good Morning!  If you can call it that?!  It's just past 3am and we are getting ready to hit the road.

This is the first chance I've had to update things....so sorry.  Needless to say, things did not go as smoothly as I had wanted on Friday.  As I was in my rush to get projects done and getting ready for our trip, I started my age old chore of laundry and went to work on furniture.  Dutifully, I came in to change things over and as I opened the washer I realized I had turned the entire load pink!  AAARGGH.  Oh, trust me it gets worse!  Some of the items int he load were the white football pants, undershirt, and jersey!  My boy is pretty secure with himself but, he is still a little guy and pink is just NOT cool for boys! ESPECIALLY for their football uniform!!  I went into immediate panic/crisis management.  I have washed that stinking uniform thousand times this season;  what the heck?!?!  I tried everything I could think of but, in the end Handsome Hubby filled the wash with bleach and threw caution to the wind!  RESULT:  Dad's the Best!  The uniform is back to sparkling white! The undershirt is Barbie pink and my boy got a quick speech about being confident enough to wear any color (He just didn't take his jersey and pads off after the game! :)

So, as promised, some late night pics.  Better pics will follow when I get back home and back to work.

Curio for a customer.


Curio mid-facelift!  It is starting to look like a whole new piece of furniture!

Jewelry chest of drawers....still needs some finishing touches but looking much better!
  
Getting more and more beautiful!


Sorry to cut this short but the car will be backing out of the driveway without me if I don't get going!  We are off for the week.  As a side note, at my favorite place on earth we don't have internet or a telephone so, I will probably not be able to check in!  There will be lots to talk about when we all get back though!

I hope everyone has a fabulous week!  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment