Monday, February 6, 2012

Good Monday Morning!  I'm up early trying to get started before we really have to get moving around here.  This week will be super busy with several custom orders going out and projects getting completed.  Friday evening we have big plans...more to come on that later in the week....and then one of my favorite events is on Saturday, SO...busy, busy, busy!

Here are a few more projects that we worked on during our little absence from blogging!

BEFORE...

AFTER...





BEFORE...
AFTER...


BEFORE...
AFTER...

BEFORE...

AFTER...old dresser turned TV/entertainment cabinet


BEFORE...


AFTER....

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Monday!  It's time to go open the blinds and sing my little version of rise & shine - hopefully everyoneget up with a smile on their faces this morning :) ! 

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with those nightstands! Great work! I would have never thought of that!!!

    ReplyDelete