Friday, May 6, 2011

We're back in action!

After the storms last week, the kids are back in school now and people have begun returning to work.  Typical of the Southern spirit, one of our local merchants thought we might just need a "little" beverage (and some good humor) to get us through!
Sounds good to me!


Here are a few new items that will be worked on in the next few days.  This little vanity was a great find just before the storms.  I love the rounded sides, and the little jewelry drawers on top!  Can't decide what color we will be going with but, certainly something gorgeous and girly!




And for the mirrors.....I have something new I think I'll try on one of them so let's hope it turns out well and will be a success story very soon!

Have a great day!  
Lisa







No comments:

Post a Comment