We were nominated to receive the Stylish Blogger Award at Chase's View !!! We are honored and SO appreciative!!!
So here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award. Thank you Chase!
2. Share 7 thing's about yourself
3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know about the award
Seven things about us:
1. Artichoke Alley is a little business adventure of three friends: Sabrina, Debbi, and Lisa (Lisa happens to be the one who blogs but you never know when one of the others girls might pop up with something!)
2. We each had pretty successful careers before kids and our youngest ones each started school full time this year....time to start a business!
3. We've all been married more that 15 years, but you can't tell by looking at us ; ).
4. We've all traveled and lived in a variety of places but, we love to call the south our home.
5. Between us we have 8 kids and 1 grand and out of those 9, there is only one little girl (my Sugar Bug!)
6. One of us was a beauty queen (for real!), one is in the record books for softball (for real!), and one was Army Airborne qualified (for real!).
7. Finally, we believe that there are some things in life that require a second look, to scratch deeper than the surface, a closer inspection. We're glad we've found each other
and are on this journey together...one piece of furniture or experience at a time!
Here is a list of the 10 blogs we believe should also receive the Stylish Blogger Award! Please check them out!
1. Fab Rehab Creations
3. Oops! Redone
4. Old Red Barn Co.
5. Twice Lovely
6. Pleasant Home
7. Simple Matters
8. A Brush of Whimsy
And finally, a shout out to a local girl....
10. Chrissie's Collections
This is just a short list of the blogs we like to visit when looking for inspiration, happiness, and joy. These ladies all know how to share the love in what they create whether updating furniture, crafting, quilting, or just being inspirational women!
Thanks again Chase for sending this our way!
Have a fabulous Monday!