Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Projecting!!

The snow was here yesterday...and again today! 

Sugar Bug said, "I hope they went south!"  I just hope they went farther south!
I am so thankful for a warm house (unlike our poor little friends above) , hot flavored coffee, and toasty slippers.  This is one of those winter days I love!!


The kids are relaxing and playing.  Handsome Hubby has set up office in the bedroom and is working from there.  And I am enjoying working on some projects in our warm and toasty house!  
  

The first (and most important) project of our lovely snow fall....our little snowgirl! 
 Enjoy your day!  


Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable snowman. Unfortunately our snow wasn't wet enough for the kids to make one.

    Enjoy the snow!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    Sounds like the perfect day! I can't wait to see what you're doing with that gray paint!!! :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete