Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2 of the Book Fair



Love the Book Fair and think it is very important however, it's messing up my groove!!  Just about the time I was really kicking up some dust with the sander, it was time to put it all away to get ready to go to the school!!  I'm not complaining mind you, I'm just saying.....


I was able to get Tracy's sewing table almost completely ready for to clean up before staining! Almost.....


I also got to sand on a few other pieces, run to the dry cleaners, work the Book Fair, and take the kids with me to VOTE!!!


The weather is getting cooler and the wind is really blowing.  I think I will fix myself a hot cup of coffee, put my work clothes back on, and get back out there to work.  I would like to finish up a few pieces in the next day or two.


OH, and an update from the Book Fair:  Sugar Bug picked everything I thought she would and then some!  If she had not been on a strict budget, we may have come home with every pink, purple, or TV related book in the place! Oh, and one of the final deciding factors was whether there were stickers included or not!!  The Cowboy however, did not pick any of the books I thought he might!  So tonight we will be reading the 4th in the Diary of A Wimpy Kid series and two books about the Littlest Pet Shop characters.  Hhhmmmm, not the books I thought were the most interesting of ALL the choices but, as long as they are reading, I guess I won't complain just yet!


Off to work!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment