Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fa La La La La!

So you all know we've had the flu and I don't have any new furniture pictures for you....I'm working on it though....but I do have a few great pictures I've been wanting to share.  


My little Sugar Bug has run a fever for 9 straight days at this point and we've been to the Dr. 4 times, had tests run and x-rays taken.....the conclusion is, she just doesn't handle the flu well!?!?!  SO, antibiotics have finally started and we are trying to get back on track around here.  I have ONE WEEK to get things ship shape before the holiday break starts!  AAAAHHH!


In the midst of all this, the holiday spirit just doesn't seem to have hit yet.  Today I got up with renewed vigor, the Christmas music is going and so are we!!!


Here are just a few of my favorite things from this past week!
A winter sunrise in Alabama!
I love the glow the lights cast on everything in my home!
A cabinet full of my jadite, my Grandmother's china, and chalk decorations my Dad made for his grandmothers at least 50 years ago!
My sweet Sugar Bug with her snowman creation.....a home from school project!
Oh, and the coloring we did this week!!!
I hope everyone is in the Happy Holiday spirit!  Stay healthy!!


Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that your sweet little girl has had such a hard time! I am glad you are all starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete