Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gooood Morning Blogland!!



It is starting to feel a lot Christmas!!

I completed two Christmas presents yesterday!!  YEAH! And I SO want to show you guys but, I am very afraid the surprise would be spoiled if the receiver were to read the blog today.  Suffice it to say, they turned out better than I expected and I think someone is going to be very surprised on Christmas morning!

It is snowing little flurries here this morning but with a house full of sleepers and that armoire hanging over my head, I got out there for some more sanding.  Oh, was it cold!  My goal is to have it all sanded and ready for staining by tonight~ PLEASE let me reach my goal so I can get this off my list!!!!  It's just one of those projects I can't seem to get into right now but I know it will be beautiful when I ever get it finished!

Ramona and Beezus PosterI've talked a lot about my little Cowboy and my sweet Sugar Bug but I'm not sure if everyone out there has gotten the double meaning to Sugar Bug;  sometimes she is as sweet as she can be and sometimes......well, she is a little more on the bug side.  Anyway, we watched Ramona and Beezus last night and if you haven't see it, you should!  I remember reading some of the books about Ramona, Beezus, and Henry Huggins when I was little but, watching it last night was like watching my sweet Sugar Bug right there on the TV!!  Cowboy thought it was pretty funny until I said that means that he is the "Beezus" character and he wasn't impressed with being personified in girl form!  Anyway......it's a good little family movie and particularly fun if you have a Sugar Bug in your house!


Hope everyone stays warm today.....think good armoire sanding thoughts for me please!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment