Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to the Daily Grind

Good Morning!

This morning started with picking up a large curio cabinet for a client.  I will be taping, priming and  painting that today.  I hope I can get some before and after pictures up soon.

Fall Break starts here this weekend and we will be heading out for the week so, I have several projects I would REALLY like to get finished.

curio cabinet
twin headboards
pair of nightstands
jewelry/lingerie chest of drawers

AND, the Hello Kitty lunch box that is still sitting on the kitchen island must be taken up to the school.

Oh, and we now have a Facebook page!  It is in the process of being developed and pictures will be added sometime today or tonight.  If you are a "Facebooker", please join us there!

I'm off and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment