Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Crisis Diverted!

Just a quick update.....Hello Kitty was successfully delivered and a major crisis was diverted!

The curio is taped off and all hardware has been removed.  The rest has been sanded, primed, sanded and is waiting to be wiped down and then painted!!!  Yeah! Moving right along.

I have about 1 1/2 hours before my sweet ones get off the bus and all chaos breaks loose!

I'd better get moving again.   One more picture from my recent trip.....random cool things!!



 This is an art gallery in Manatou Springs, Colorado.  I loved the flag flying on the top with the mountain in the background.

1 comment:

  1. We had a family reunion in Manitou Springs once. I love all the fun thing close...Garden of the
    Gods, Pike's Peak. Colorado's amazing.

    ReplyDelete