Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vivacious Vanity!

Finished a vanity last night....later than it should have been....and can I just say, I love it!  It is one of those pieces that just makes me smile!  This should be in some vivacious teen/tween's room so that she can sit and feel special, be beautiful, and think happy thoughts!

Also put a few more touches on a great decorative trunk.  This trunk is perfect to hold books, toys, or just about anything you'd like covered up but still have readily available.  The mustard yellow makes me think of Fall and cool evenings.  I'm ready!  
I will be putting the vanity and trunk on the Pick Me! page and will also be posting some new pictures on the In the Garage and Hanging Out pages.   Please check them out.  Thank you for spending your time with us.  We're so thankful and excited about this new adventure and look forward to hearing from you either through Comments or in an email at ArtichokeAlley@hotmail.com.  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment