Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thank You!

First and foremost, I want to say THANK YOU to my little sister for creating this blog and helping me get everything going!  She is fabulous and I am SO glad to have her here helping me.  Thanks Meg!

Today has been a busy day!  We made changes to the blog in hopes of making it easier and better.  We worked on some furniture and hope to put more out there tomorrow.  We made a trip to the booth to rearrange, leave some business cards, and take a few small treasures.  And are getting ready for a visit from our middle sister.  Erin is back from a tour in Korea and we are all looking forward to seeing her and catching up.  Oh, and she's bringing the new boyfriend so....we'd better figure out how to clean everything up, make the garage look not quite SO full, and introduce him to the craziness we call home!  Did I say it's busy around here?

The kids are getting ready for sports for the evening so, I'm off.  Hope to post new pics tomorrow!  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment