Monday, September 27, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

Good Monday Morning!

I am home and glad to be here!!  Today will be a full day of catch-up.  Laundry, dishes, errands......and a stop at Artichoke Alley to check on things!  I hope to have some new pics and be able to sit down and share some of the adventures of my trip with you this afternoon.

Let me just close for now with this....as much as I missed the crew here it was great to spend some one on one time with my little sister and really see what a great woman she has turned into.  Getting away from the daily activities really let me focus on how VERY much I have to appreciate and how lucky I am.  I have two awesome sisters, a spectacular husband...and two kids that are each incredible in their own ways!

The laundry is finishing the spin cycle so, I must go back to my REAL LIFE!

Have a great Monday!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment