Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally Friday!

Good Morning!!!  Today is going to be a fantastic day.....I'm just going to keep thinking it until it comes true!

I have big plans for today.  As I said in an earlier post, my sister is back from a tour in Korea and will be visiting this weekend!  We can't wait to see her.  She also has a new boyfriend that we will all be meeting for the first time.  I have to say, he seems pretty courageous....she is flying in Sunday morning and he will be driving so, he will be coming in Saturday evening and spending the night without the "security" of his girlfriend!  I am really looking forward to meeting him and to spending time with him and my sisters over the next few days BUT.....we all know what this means....I HAVE to clean this house!!  It would have been cleaned for the sister too but, now with the new boyfriend coming to stay, the standard of clean has to be a little higher!!  UGH!  I HATE CLEANING HOUSE!  And to start it all off with a bang, one of the perfectly house trained dogs decided today would be the day to just not go outside!! What was she thinking?  So I go back to my mantra...."Today is going to be a fantastic day!"



Have a fabulous and fantastic day!  I will keep you posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment