Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wide, wide, world!

Wow!  What a trip!  The last two days have been full of fun, firsts, and fabulous finds!  I can't wait to tell you  guys all about it! It was wonderful spending time with my little sister.  She kept me VERY busy with house hunting, sight seeing, house hunting, eating, house hunting, shopping, house hunting but, in the end....we found THE house!  The negotiation part is still taking place however, I am confident that we found the house that will be Erin's First Place!!! So much to tell but, we are still working on house details, packing for a very early flight in the morning, and spending our last few hours together.  So much to share so, I promise to fill you in soon.  

Following are a few pics to give you an idea of some of what's to come!







Sweet Home Alabama, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment