Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day!

I'm so proud that I live in a country where we can freely vote for our leaders and celebrate the freedoms we enjoy!

The kids weren't happy when they learned that had to go to school today as a make-up day for all of the snow days.  And I wasn't too happy either but it does give me another day to try to get some paint on several different pieces.


So far I've glued a few pieces, sanded, cleaned, and primed 2 desks/vanities.  I have to be at the school at 2:30 to help with a group Cowboy has joined so I'm hoping to get paint of each of them before then.


Here are the before pics:

There are a few other things I'm working on too but those pictures will have to come later.

I'm back to work and hope to have after pictures later today!

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Both of those desks are gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you do with them! Sounds like you got a TON done today! Stinks for the kids, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how these turn out! I am searching for pieces like that to finish!

    ReplyDelete