Monday, February 14, 2011

Little Green Shelf

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope everyone has a fabulous day filled with love!


Here is another of the projects I started last week and finally finished over the weekend.  It was a little thing I thought I could just whip right out but, for some reason, it just didn't get quite done until Saturday....


Anyway, this little shelf started as one of those collapsible units but, it had seen many better days.  Meg cut some new shelfs out of scrap beadboard and we reworked a few of the screws and clasps holding it together.  After a good sanding, some new paint, and reattaching the new shelves, she's looks like she's ready for that perfect spot!  





Now out to work on some tables and a desk for my little Sugar Bug.  Have a lovely day!


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment