Thursday, March 31, 2011

5 drawer gray & navy dresser with mirror - BACK ON THE MARKET!

This 5 drawer dresser and mirror will be awesome in any boy or nautical themed room. The knobs are all hand painted compass roses and the navy blue strip on the gray background gives it that little pop!  This 5 drawer dresser with mirror is now available at Artichoke Alley.  If interested, please e-mail us at ArtichokeAlley@hotmail.com.


It's so rainy and dreary outside today that I had to take the after pics in the kitchen. Not the best for lighting or  the reflection in the mirror so please ignore all that! :)





  

 

Measures: 30"W x 18"D x 71"T
$160 $145

2 comments:

  1. Once again , you have astounded me with your creation. I can soooo see that dresser in Lori's Nautical-themed guest room with her Mariner's Compass quilt she made using some of Meg's batik fabric..msm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we did think alike!! I swear I didn't copy your version, otherwise I would of linked up and given you credit!! That is soooo cute, might need to make a matching dresser at some point. Love your work...I'm a follower now!

    ReplyDelete