Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Adorable chair - too cute to pass on!

The other day while Meg and I were out at one of our favorite hot spots, we stopped to look at something and this adorable chair was just staring right back at me....I could NOT pass it up!  I thought it would be perfect for Sugar Bug's desk and I couldn't wait to get it home.


Needless to say, Sugar Bug did NOT love it and the seat was a little wide for the knee hole anyway.  Hhmm, I was a little sad.  It's just so stinkin' cute but, not meant for me.  Anyway, it's now available at Artichoke Alley so if you're interested, please e-mail us at ArtichokeAlley@hotmail.com





Redone with seat reupholstered with your fabric: $45
As-is:  $30


1 comment:

  1. what a sweet chair...your sugar bug will be missing out!msm

    ReplyDelete