Monday, March 21, 2011

Some of my faves...this weekend!

Here are just a few of my faves...this weekend....

Baseball season has started and we're in full swing (oh, I make myself laugh sometimes). 


Sugar Bug is playing softball this year and loves wearing a visor instead of a baseball hat like the boys!!  It's all about the uniform and the socializing for her!  She also just started wearing glasses this week (notice the purple frames!) so that is taking a little getting used to for both of us!
The Cowboy has moved up to kid pitch this year and looks SO handsome in his Rangers uniform!  He is SO much like his Daddy!

Okay, and then this pic just cracked me up!  Sugar Bug is running for all she's worth and the little sweetheart in the background is just as intent at making sure there is no dirt on her pretty pink uniform!  I love it! 


There are sure signs that Spring is on it's way!  Love this color......
This was just the inspiration I needed to finish off two more little end tables!
Well, the weather is absolutely gorgeous so I'd better get to work while I can!  We have a baseball game tonight and I have to hem Cowboy's new pants a little before then.  I think I'll paint first and hem later!

Have a fabulous Monday!
Lisa





2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PICTURES AND THE TABLES..GO RANGERS GO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are SO cute, Lisa!! And those tables are TDF!!

    ReplyDelete