Monday, March 28, 2011

Dressers delivered to my doorstep!

There's nothing better than opening the door to a delivery of beautiful furniture!  


Melissa had contacted me last week about some custom work she'd like done but with conflicting schedules, tonight was the best time to get them in the garage and make all the coordination.  So, when she pulled up and out came this beauty, I was so thrilled.  Some girls like shoes, some like purse but me, I like furniture (and dishes, and chocolate...)!




And then she came back with this.....


And there will be more tomorrow!  Does it get any better?!


I hope the weather man is wrong this week.  If it would only rain at night, I would greatly appreciate it!  I really have some painting to get done!


Have a good one!
Lisa 

6 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Can't wait to see them! Those really are great pieces with great potential. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandpa had a dresser just like that second one. It had a mirror with it though.
    The wood grain is awesome on it!

    Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pieces! You are going to have fun! Can't wait to see

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa is one lucky gal... i'm lovin' both of those pieces...msm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both, but I adore the 2nd one. Looking for one just like it to re-do. Can't wait to see their "after"!

    ReplyDelete