Thursday, October 28, 2010

Catch-up

Good Morning!  I am working furiously to try to catch-up from my tornado day!  I have big plans SO, let's see if I can achieve them today!

I will finish:

1 - lamp
2- desk
3- footstool
4-display case

5-laundry
6-dinner

7...oh, I hope, the little smoking stand

I think I can!  I think I can!  I think I can!

And project #1 complete!
UGH!!  The brass was killing this little lady and all her parts were just a little askew!

Beautiful in all her classy and updated glory!


I placed her on my sideboard in the foyer and I'm just not sure she will be leaving there any time soon!  I thought she might make a trip to the booth but,.......I just don't know now!

Oh, and ignore that $4.00 on her base, she was marked down considerably from that!  SCORE!!

I'm off to work on more.  I think I can!  I think I can!.....

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment