Friday, October 15, 2010

Date Night and a Party Too!

News flash.........my Handsome Hubby and I went on a date tonight!!!  Like most people, we have the greatest intentions but, there always seems to be something else going on.  But, tonight the stars aligned and with my lovely and super talented sister living with us, we had a babysitter available on short notice so that we could actually make it out with out the kids!!  Thank you Meg!

Funny how things work out....
The ingenious little Sugar Bug decided a date with Daddy sounded really good so she suggested that her brother take Mom out next time and she would get to go with Dad all by herself!  I love this idea and Handsome Hubby agreed this might be a good time to try it.  He very sweetly asked his little princess where she would like to be taken and was answered with a resounding, "Sonic"!  Not quite what he had in mind but, okay.  Now the best part.....when the handsome prince was asked where he would like to go with Mom, his answer was a very firm "Grill 29"; one of the nicer, more expensive restaurants in our area!!  Hhhmmmm, I'm not sure that's in the cards!  Furthermore, I'm not sure my date will be any  more or less special than my husband's but, I am absolutely positive that my food will be better if the restaurant choices are left up to our children!

As for partying, Artichoke Alley entered our second party tonight at Mustard Seed Creations.  I love reading Marian's blog and checking out all her treasures so, please don't miss out on the party!

Tomorrow night is the auction!  I don't really have room in the garage but I am still looking forward to going!

No comments:

Post a Comment