Friday, October 1, 2010

Finally Friday!

Today is the last day of school before Fall Break!  YEAH!!! The girls here at Artichoke Alley are all planning a mass exodus and can't wait to spend time in our favorite places with our kiddos and husbands.  It's really funny how much we are alike and yet, our location choices for relaxation and renewal could not be more different.  Have you ever taken those little quizzes about whether you prefer the beach or the mountains, the city or the country, etc?  Well, we have a city mouse, a country mouse, and a sandy sea horse in our midst!   Vacation, here we come!

Wide open spaces, fresh air, and family!

Sand castles, crabbin', and sunshine!

























The Magic Kingdom...no more explanation needed!
In the meantime, today is all about REALITY!  All the chores that have to be done to get out of town are awaiting me and I have 4 projects that I've been working on for the last 3 days that WILL be completed before the day is through!

And I'm off to work!
I've been to Lowe's already this morning and while driving home, singing "Boys of Fall" with Kenny Chesney, I realized....I.must be getting older because I went straight from dropping the kids at school looking like #####!  I was just hoping that I could get my stuff without seeing or talking to anyone.  For future reference, there's no one in Lowe's at 7:30am which makes it easy to get in and out however, there are no other customers distracting the 50 employees that are all chipper and want to offer their assistance either!  Anyway, I got what I needed and I'm ready to get to work.

Have a great Friday.  I WILL post before and after pictures today!




1 comment: