Friday, October 29, 2010

Check - project lamp

I did it!  I finished almost all of the items on my list yesterday and I have new pictures to prove it!

If you recall, this was from the post yesterday and my list of projects:



1 - lamp
2- desk
3- footstool
4-display case

5-laundry
6-dinner

7...oh, I hope, the little smoking stand

I think I can!  I think I can!  I think I can!

Now, that I review, I see that I changed up #4 and #7 but, that's ok.  I worked on the display case and it is very close to finished!  Here are the pics:

PROJECT #1 - Lamp:



I wrote about this yesterday and wasn't sure if I was going to keep until Handsome Hubby made a comment about it last night!  He said he liked it better than the one that was there and so, for now, she is staying!!

I think I will post each project individually so this doesn't get too long and cumbersome.  Please see the follow-up posts for the rest of the projects!

Have a great day!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment