Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mini Posts

Today will be a day full of little mini posts!  I am working furiously on several things at once and want to finish them ALL so I thought I might just do some mini-posts in between jobs

As most of you know, we just got back from a great week-long vacation to our ranch in Texas.  While we were there we relaxed A LOT but, as always, we needed to get a few chores done as well.  One of the things we always have to do is cut the grass and try to clean things up after having been gone.  My Handsome Hubby and sweet Sugar Bug decided to get some work done early one morning before the Texas sun got too hot.  Below is a picture of them heading out...be still my heart!  I can't resist a handsome man taking his little girl to work with him!  And don't you just love the coordinating camouflage?!




Now I must also get back to work too.  Check in for more mini-posts today!

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment