Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!  Are you all ready for tonight or has your weekend already been full of  Halloween fun?

Cowboy's team played their football game yesterday morning and unfortunately, it didn't go as well as we had all hoped.  Those boys on that other team were BIG!!  And I think our boys got a little intimidated early on but, I was still very proud of the Wildcats!

The boys stayed at the football stadium to watch follow-on games and help out while Sugar Bug and I did a little shopping for some crafts we will work on this week.  If all goes as planned, we will have some new little projects to post about this week and will have a few holiday items in the booth for the Open House!

Handsome Hubby worked hard on some household projects...YEAH!!  And called in reinforcements.  With his friend helping on some much needed repairs, the kids all playing happily together, the ladies made a list of available frozen/snack foods and.....went to the AUCTION!

I did not need one more piece of furniture in the garage (TLC should consider a show about DYI Hoarders!) but, I found some lovelies I just couldn't pass up.  I am sure they will be beautiful and they all just cried out for a new and loving home!

Here are the lovelies in their no so splendid glory.....can't you just see their potential!?!?!





There were some crazy great things there last night if I only had the room, the time, oh and yeah, the money!!!

Tonight we will be having brains and eyeballs for dinner (spaghetti and meatballs) and bloody fingers too (Garlic bread sticks with marinara)!!  And then we will hit the streets with all the others little ghouls and goblins.  Cowboy plans on scaring everyone in his werewolf costume while Sugar Bug will be the most beautiful Snow Princess of all times!!

I love these kind of weekends!

Have a Happy and SAFE Halloween!

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Those two dressers and desks are awesome! I rarely get that lucky! Your dinner sounds super fun! Have a fun night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The vanity with the big mirror, I painted one for a clothing boutique! They use it as a display - I LOVE the big mirror! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete