Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Finally Friday!

Yee-Haw!!  I am so glad the weekend is here and unlike yesterday, the day is off to a great start!

Tracy's curio cabinet is finished and was delivered this morning.  I was so excited to take it to her and thrilled with her reaction.  I think she really did love the transformation and that is such an awesome feeling!

What do you think?


Once her cabinet was in place, Tracy asked it I'd be interested in doing another piece for her and I just want you to look at this little treasure she had hiding in her garage for the past 3 years!!



AND......the gorgeous little Tiffany box blue pearly nightstands have moved on to a new home!!  They are in a little girls room to be loved and I am thrilled that they have moved onto such a special new home.

Still working on that jewelry/lingerie chest but...man oh man, I hope it will be finished this morning!

I'll check back in soon.  Have a Fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment