Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Plans!

I have great plans for this week and the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving!  My little sister is closing on her first house later this month and there is much to do to get furniture ready for her and to take to the ranch for the holidays.  There also are projects for clients and.....I HAVE to have merchandise for the booth! With that being said, I have made a list of what I would like to get done before Thanksgiving and have tried to plan out each week.  Do you think it will work?!?!

This week's projects include:





I have great plans for each of these pieces and hope to get some of them done this week!  Stay tuned!

Have a great day!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love those two little drop down tables. Can't wait to see what you do with those.

    Thanks so much for visiting!

    ReplyDelete